aclp

aclp

December 4, 2022

dusting off the 'ol blog

 Lately I have been feeling a pull to write more. I have so many thoughts and experiences that I want to share. Instagram captions don't always allow the depth and length of what I want to say or what's in my heart. It just hit me that I have this blog. This blog where I used to write and record diligently every week for years and years. I treasure those memories I recorded and I'm sad I haven't been as good about it.

So, I might starting writing on here again. Lots on my mind that I want to share. I've had so many experiences recently (the past few years) that have taught me so many lessons and I think about often.

I'm no sure where this will take me or when I'll get started but I'm committing to doing it. 


XO

Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails