aclp

aclp

January 18, 2012

Phoebe's 2 {and a half} week appointment

Today was Phoebe's two week pediatrician's appointment. Technically, she is 18 days old.






And at 18 days old her stats are:
  
5 lbs. 3 oz.
18.5 inches

 

Wahoo!

We are proud of our little peanut.  And that half an inch growth sure explains why she is busting out of some of her preemie clothes.

 
 

As far as our doctor is concerned {and us, quite frankly} she is doing great.

 

She eats well, she sleeps well, she is happy and content. And she is growing!

We forgot our camera, so camera pics will have to do to document this two week milestone.

These pictures are from when she was a week old and getting checked in on. At this appointment she weighed 4 lbs. 7 oz.

 

 
 

Today also marked the first time that I had to get both girls out the door all by myself. It took slightly longer than I planned for, but we made the appointment with five minutes to spare.

We are so glad daddy works so close to the doctor's so he could meet us there and help from there.

It was also supposed to snow today, and it never did. Double wahoo! because the thought of driving my two babies in the snow was seriously stressing me out.

Good news from the pediatrician, no snow, yep, it was a good day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Henrik is like twice her weight and half her age. You are right, we need to get these babies together just for the sake of a picture. I'm so glad she is doing so well. And I know about the snow. We are taking Henrik in to be circumcised tomorrow morning and it is suppose to snow tonight - I'm scared! BUT - at least it is Burgess' day off so I don't have to do it by myself :)

Kim said...

Your pediatrician is the one that saw Emilie in the hospital when she was born and I loved him! I so wish I lived closer so we could have him as ours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails