aclp

aclp

January 17, 2012

hoping for a good day!


Grammy has gone home to Colorado.

 

Daddy will be at work.

 


It's been fun.

Today is my first official day home alone by myself with my two girls.

To say I am terrified is an understatement.

I think the concerned look on Lyla's face says it all.




I am accepting all sorts of happy thoughts for me and my girls today!





 




 Wish us luck!



3 comments:

Amy said...

I totally know how you feel. My MIL will be here for 11 more days and then I'll be on my own. So scary! I know you can do it, but it's still like..."AAAHHH!!!"

Good luck!

Babzanne Barker said...

Just take care of your girls and don't worry too much--you are a wonderful mother and will do just great! Love you all so much!!

Amy said...

Hope your day went well. Phoebe is a doll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails